- Can’t seem to finish my Custom Voyager Class Optimus Prime
- Likes warm “Baked Doritos Nacho Chips”
- Thinks Macallans “Whiskey Maker’s Edition” Single Malt Scotch Whiskey is very nice
- Is excited about building our new “Full Throttle” Motorcycle Illusion
- Detests and can’t stand the presence of thorn
- Was not really impressed by “Ninja Assasin”
- Is finally happy with his billiard ball routine… after 10 years
- Thinks Smackdown vs Raw 2010 on PS3 is pretty cool
- Likes his new costume
- Likes Ben & Jerry’s “Chubby Hubby”
- Runs 10km in under 60min
- Looking forward to moving to a bigger studio. We are seriously running out of space.
- Hopes our equipment airfreighted to Oman arrives in good shape
About this Blog
This blog details the "backstage business" of professional illusionist, illusion designer, author & show producer, J C Sum.
It also explores how creative & artistic individuals can position themselves to be commercially successful in their respective fields.
Whether you are an entertainer, film-maker, designer, musician, artist, actor or animator, this blog strives to offer insights based on the art, science and business of one of Asia’s most commercially successful practitioners of the magic arts.